Wooden It Be Nice To Have A Gorgeous Wooden Fence?
Deciding on a wooden fence doesn’t mean your options are limited. Here at Northeastern Fences, we offer a large selection of wood fence styles in a variety of wood materials. Have you always envisioned a white picket fence around your home? We’ve got you covered. Prefer a red cedar split rail fence? We’ve got that, too! In fact, we’re confident that whatever style, color or type of wooden fence you’re looking for, the experts at Northeastern Fences can make it a reality.
Some Of The Residential Wooden Fence Styles We Offer Are:
- Stockade/Privacy – Being close to your neighbors can be great, but you don’t want to feel like they are your extended family. If you’d like the freedom to enjoy your yard without worrying about what the neighbors think, let us build a beautiful and durable stockade or privacy fence! Click here for more information!
- Picket – If you’ve always dreamed of having a white picket fence around your beautiful home, you’re not alone. The good news is: you don’t have to keep dreaming! We can create the picture-perfect picket fence you’ve always wanted! Click here for more info!
- Lattice – Love the look of lattice? We do, too! Add a little flair to your fence with a lattice accent – it’s a great way to spice things up, without compromising timelessness. Click here to learn more!
- Post – Enjoy the timeless simplicity of a wooden post fence! We’re experts at installation, and can even add decorative post tops or post caps. Just let us know what look you’re going for! Click here for more information!
- Rail – Create a classic ranch look by adding a wood rail fence to your home. Click here to find out more about rail fences!
Want to customize your wooden fence yourself? We also offer pre-built fence panels and individual fence components so that you can create a pattern all your own!
What About Materials?
Each type of wood has its own benefits and drawbacks, so selecting a wood type can be a bit overwhelming. But here at Northeastern Fences, we can tell you all that you need to know. We can explain the major differences between cedar, pressure-treated and spruce, and help you make the right decision for your home or business.
The wood types we carry include:
- Red Cedar
- White Cedar
- And more!
You can also make your fence entranceway feel special with a custom wooden gate! Although we have standard sizes, our experts can trim a fence panel to create the perfect gate for your needs.