Let’s Talk About Vinyl, PVC and Plastic Fencing
If you are looking for a durable and maintenance-free fence to last for years, your best choice is a vinyl, PVC, or plastic fence. While you may love the look of a wooden fence, wood can be affected by extreme weather, even when treated, and can eventually rot or even develop mold. Plus, if you like the comfort of a long warranty, many wooden fence manufacturers do not give warranties as you would receive with vinyl, PVC, and plastic fencing. At Northeastern Fences, we carry a wide selection of styles and colors of vinyl, PVC, and plastic fencing, and we’d like to tell you more about the benefits of this type of fencing.
Firstly, the durability of vinyl, PVC, and plastic fencing is the best in any fencing type. Completely weather-resistant, vinyl, PVC, and plastic fencing will never need re-staining, nor does it ever chip, rust, peel, fade, or rot. According to an article about the benefits of vinyl, PVC, and plastic fencing compared to wooden fencing, the website Do It Yourself stresses the importance of the weather-resistant factor. Your fence will not be affected by extreme temperatures, rainfall, or moisture like wooden fences are. Scratches do not show as easily on vinyl, PVC, and plastic fences, and cleaning your fence is simple; just use water and detergent.
Secondly, you have a wide variety of choices in styles and colors of vinyl, PVC, and plastic fencing. Northeastern Fences carries many options in different styles:
- picket Think of never having to paint or replace a panel in your picket fence. With a vinyl, PVC, or plastic picket fence, this would be your reality.
- semi-private Not as high as a privacy fence, a semi-private style allows you to show off the parts of your yard you would like to display.
- privacy If you are looking for complete privacy, our vinyl, PVC, and plastic privacy fences will provide you long-lasting, durable, attractive, and maintenance-free privacy.
- post & rail If you’re a fan of ranch-style fencing, this style is perfect for you.
- lattice top A lattice-topped fence adds interesting flair and style to your vinyl, PVC, and privacy fence.
- rail A classic countryside look, rail vinyl, PVC, and plastic fences are perfect for farmhouses.
- crossbuck For a beautiful update of the farmhouse fence, the new crossbuck style is both gorgeous and durable.
We also carry a wide selection of ornamental fences, and all of our fence styles come in the following colors: white, tan, gray, clay and almond. The choice of colors makes vinyl, PVC, and plastic fencing the best choice if you have specific landscaping ideas you want to install.
So much more versatile than wood fencing, vinyl, PVC, and plastic fencing does cost more; however, it is an excellent investment as you will save money on repairs, painting, and staining. You can even find vinyl, PVC, and plastic fencing that is designed to resemble the texture of wood, if you wish. Contact Northeastern Fences to talk to our knowledgeable staff more about the benefits of installing this type of fencing. We are happy to answer all of your questions as well as guide you through the selection and installation process.