Find yourself working among one of the top fence companies in the area. At Northeastern Fences, we pride ourselves on top notch quality and customer service. With our company you will have ample opportunity for growth as you learn a long admired trade.
- Customer Service Oriented
- Experience preferred with installing chain link, wood, PVC fence, and Aluminum fencing
- Ability to work individually and in a team
- Ability to write inspections and reports using clear and concise grammar and trade specific language
- Desire to learn and grow
- Ability to lift a minimum of 80 lbs.
- Ability to work overtime if needed during busy season
- Valid Driver’s license with no history of DUI’s, non-reconciled traffic violations etc.
- Ability to pass an employment offer drug screen and background check
- High School diploma or equivalent, college preferred
- Competitive earnings potential
Interested candidates should call our office at 518-767-9316 for more information or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.